*Holiday toy shopping just got easier – customers get FREE Two-Day Shipping when they use their MasterCard*
SEATTLE, Nov 01, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Amazon.com, Inc. today unveiled the annual 2010 Holiday Toy List (www.amazon.com/holidaytoylist), where customers can find this season’s hottest toys, video games, sporting goods, electronics, music, movies and books for kids. New this year, customers can get FREE Two-Day Shipping, or a $10 credit towards a future purchase for Amazon Prime members, when they use a MasterCard to purchase $75 or more in eligible items from the Holiday Toy List. Visit www.amazon.com/htl-promo for details.
“At Amazon we are focused on making holiday shopping simple and cost effective for parents, friends and family members,” said Sarah Wood, director of the Toy & Games Store for Amazon.com. “We know saving money is very important to our customers, and now when they use their MasterCard to purchase select items from the Holiday Toy List they can get faster shipping at no additional cost.”
The Holiday Toy List features unique navigation tools that allow customers to quickly narrow and expand search results. Simply sort by “bestselling,” “price” or “average customer review,” then simultaneously filter by age, category, gender, price range, discount and brand.
Customers will find products that are sure to top kids’ wish lists from leading brands like Barbie, Disney, Fisher-Price, Leapfrog, LEGO , Nintendo, Melissa & Doug and Razor. With most products in the Holiday Toy List eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping and Amazon Prime, customers will find great value and convenience in shopping at Amazon.com this holiday.
Products Amazon.com expects to be among customer favorites include:
1. Fisher-Price Imaginext BIGFOOT the Monster $86.99 (Frustration-Free Packaging)
2. Scrabble Flash Cubes $22.22
3. Barbie Video Girl Doll $44.99
4. FurReal GoGo My Walkin’ Pup $49.99
5. Hasbro Family Game Night 3 $37.99
6. Fisher-Price Sing-A-Ma-Jigs $18.99
7. Hyper Dash Extreme $19.73
8. LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Learning Game System $52.66
9. Fisher-Price iXL 6-in-1 Learning System $67.91
10. Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On $85.05
11. Beyblade Metal Fusion Super Vortex Battle Set $21.49
12. Tonka Interactive Rumblin Chuck $27.99
13. Celestron 21024 FirstScope Telescope $34.99
14. Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book: Based on the Film Phenomenon $23.07 (available Nov. 16, 2010)
15. Radio Flyer Tailspin Trike, Red $89.99
16. Toy Story 3 (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) $24.99 (available Nov. 2, 2010)
17. Zoobles ZBL Zoobles Gift Pack (Version 2) $24.99
18. Loopz Game $25.99
19. LEGO Hogwarts $29.46
20. Kidz Bop 18 $10.99
21. Skip Hop Treetop Friends Hug and Hide Owl Activity Toy $16.88 (available Nov. 21, 2010)
22. PlayStation Move Starter Bundle $99.99
23. Huffy Green Machine $99.99
24. Starcaster by Fender Mini Strat Electric Guitar Starter Pack, Black $129.99
25. Nintendo DSi XL Red Bundle with Mario Kart $179.99 (available Nov. 7, 2010)
Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this release was sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.com or the Amazon.com Holiday Toy List at www.amazon.com/holidaytoylist.