For Trick or Treaters
- Carry a flashlight.
- Stay on sidewalks.
- Obey traffic signals.
- Wear a watch you can read in the dark.
- Make sure costumes don’t drag on the ground.
- Shoes should fit.
- Avoid wearing masks that block sight.
- Wear clothing with reflective markings.
- Approach houses that are lit.
- Stay away from and don’t pet animals you don’t know.
- Make sure your child eats dinner before setting out.
- Ideally young children should be accompanied by an adult.
- If you buy a costume look for one that is flame retardant.
- You should know where older children will be going.
- Be sure children bring candy home before eating to be sure that it is safe to eat.
*Source: University of Maryland
*Image credit: Wikipedia
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)