Nayib Bukele, president of El Salvador, aka CEO of the country, made a series of tweets about Bitcoin this year of which the followings sound ‘the very best’ of all:
„Better to invest in Bitcoin than spending money for McDonald’s junk food“:
– Most people go in when the price is up, but the safest and most profitable moment to buy is when the price is down. It’s not rocket science.
– So invest a piece of your McDonald’s paycheck in #Bitcoin
– Now go back to flip more burgers you lazy fvçk!
2022 predictions on #Bitcoin:
– Will reach $100k
– 2 more countries will adopt it as legal tender
– Will become a major electoral issue in US elections this year
– Bitcoin City will commence construction
– Volcano bonds will be oversubscribed
– Huge surprise at @TheBitcoinConf
It is to mention here that, on Sept. 7, 2021 El Salvador officially adopted Bitcoin as ‘legal tender’, that means Bitcoin now can be used like US dollar to buy goods and payments for services in this beautiful latin american country.