Have you ever practised yoga?

Forum for interested participants in yoga and any health related issues.
Rose

Have you ever practised yoga?

Post by Rose »

Have you ever practised yoga? If so, how was the experience? Let us know about it.

May be some of us haven´t practised it yet. So, let’s talk about our own experiences. How it was before practicing yoga and how it became after practicing? Let´s focus on the turn point between “before” and “after” practicing. Perhaps, in this way, we can help people who are over stressed and they do not know that yoga is the way to overcome each kind of stresses, difficulties, and hopeless situations.

Talking about my own experiences, I can say that just because of practicing yoga I became a friend of myself. I learned how to become kind to myself and not to blame it for everything and anything all the way. Now, I can understand people better and I accept them as they are while it was a big problem in the past when I could not understand them and their behavior or reaction. This gave me a lot. Now I can help my friends more than before.
Yoga taught me how to be more relax, patient, hopeful, full in energy, and how to think positively even in hard situations. It made me more confident of myself. My life was very hard as I was missing all these points, but now, and after gaining all what I was missing, it is going easier and smoother with me in each aspect of life. I see always a light in the mid of darkness.

Now let us know about your own experiences and thoughts about yoga.

Rose

*Home Doctor – a practical 304 page guide for every household to manage most health situations when help is not on the way