Forum Index
shamskm.com Home

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quick question for anyone that whitens their teeth

View previous topic :: View next topic  
typetroyk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Quick question for anyone that whitens their teeth Reply with quote

Hi guys
I'm looking to whiten my teeth but not sure which whitening kit is the best and was wondering if anyone had any advice.

I tried the crest whitestrips and they didn't keep my teeth white.. they started turning yellow after a week or two.

Sorry if its a bit off-topic but I really need some advice as I am attending my high school reunion next week and don't want yellow teeth http://www.squidoo.com/best-teeth-whitening Smile

Thanks!
Peter Mcglashan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think for whitening teeth we should wash our teeth two times in day. First we should brush before breakfast and second we should do this before sleeping. This will help us in making teeth strong and white. I think it is the only way to make teeth white.

dental newsletter
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: