Forum Index
shamskm.com Home

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What will be withthe Internet?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What will be with the Internet?
Will prosper!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Death...:(
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dont know
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

BeingeDiguece

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: What will be withthe Internet? Reply with quote

I Welcome!

Very long ago already began to reflect the beginnings, on the future the Internet. What will be further?
The further development global webs or its gradual rotting, well and accordingly death?
The day before yesterday wandered on ours to a web and has found one interestingly saying where the author spoke, that occurrence of blogs has enabled mankind will be released from наскальной painting in the form of a word "XY..." on a wall garage . Whether So it? Sad Sad Sad
Really Е (wished here on to argue, but I think, that is better I shall make it after you). we Move further Е
Today has started to come across here similar questions: whether " there Is a 2008 to the last for Google? "

I cannot understand ours a society, on the one hand speak, that the Internet already has replaced almost everything, and with another already bury the largest search giant.

What will you tell in this occasion?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: