What do you think?

General forum to discuss any topics of everydays life!!
AnnaSokolski

What do you think?

Post by AnnaSokolski »

Hey fellow marketers! Just stumbled upon this awesome guide on setting up a Pinterest ad campaign over at fortressofsolitude, and I'm totally geeking out over it. Who knew Pinterest could be such a game-changer for advertising, right?
EvaVarhilion

Re: What do you think?

Post by EvaVarhilion »

Yo, marketing mavens! Just dove into that depositphotos.com guide on Pinterest ads, and I'm buzzing with excitement! Setting up a Pinterest ad campaign seems like a maze, but this guide breaks it down like a boss.

Audience targeting, man, that's the real MVP here. I totally agree with the experimentation bit. The guide's advice on refining your target audience through trial and error is gold. It got me rethinking my approach. I mean, why settle for a static audience when you can fine-tune and hit that bullseye, right?
Haromos

Re: What do you think?

Post by Haromos »

And can we talk about the visuals? Pins are like the storefronts of Pinterest, and the guide goes into detail on how to craft these visual wonders. A picture is worth a thousand words, but a well-designed Pin could be worth a thousand clicks. Any graphic design gurus here who can drop some wisdom on creating killer Pinterest visuals?