Planning a road trip in RV

General forum to discuss any topics of everydays life!!
johninator

Planning a road trip in RV

Post by johninator »

I'm planning a road trip in my RV, and I want to make sure I have a reliable battery. Can anyone recommend a good AGM battery for RVs with a decent capacity?
jalann

Re: Planning a road trip in RV

Post by jalann »

Hello! I've been on my fair share of road trips, and I can recommend the Weize 12V 100AH Deep Cycle AGM Battery. It's known for its reliability, and the best part is that it offers a 100Ah capacity, which should keep you powered up during your adventures. You can find more details about it on lydiascapes. Just remember that when selecting an AGM battery for your RV, consider your power needs for various appliances, especially if you're planning an extended road trip. Capacity, maintenance, and reliability are key factors to look for. Feel free to ask if you need more insights into choosing the right battery for your RV!
bespato

Post by bespato »

Hey! I've had positive experiences with AGM batteries too. They're great for ensuring a steady power supply on the road. Remember to calculate the power needs of your appliances and choose a battery that matches your requirements. Maintenance also plays a role in battery longevity.
Greyyya

Post by Greyyya »

Support AGM batteries. They are really cool!