Can i sue doordash for wrongful termination?

Forum to discuss about issues like tutorials, programming and other topics related to GIS.
Milikud

Can i sue doordash for wrongful termination?

Post by Milikud »

It sounds a little loud, but that's the situation. Doordash sent me a notification that my account has been blocked for some serious reason. I tried to write to their support but never got a response. Is this even normal? I would like to sue this company because this is totally irresponsible on their part and the customer service is also very poor service. I would appreciate your thoughts on this matter.
Greyyya

Re: Can i sue doordash for wrongful termination?

Post by Greyyya »

Milikud wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:55 pm It sounds a little loud, but that's the situation. Doordash sent me a notification that my account has been blocked for some serious reason. I tried to write to their support but never got a response. Is this even normal? I would like to sue this company because this is totally irresponsible on their part and the customer service is also very poor service. I would appreciate your thoughts on this matter.
Hi. Yes, in this situation the only option is to sue the company because they have no right to do this to their employees. I heard that recently a lot of users of this app are asking "can i sue doordash for wrongful termination". Apparently this is very common lately. I think this company should take some measures to clean up the internal control and support service, which is completely irresponsible to its customers. Good luck to you in this difficult task. I hope you get your account back and get a refund.