Combine texts from multiple cells into one cell in Excel

Forum to talk about all the latest technologies - ins and outs!!
Admin
Site Admin

Combine texts from multiple cells into one cell in Excel

Post by Admin »

In Excel You can easily combine texts from two or more cells into one cell using the ampersand (&) operator.

See the following example:

In cell C2 enter =A2 & " " & B2

For the remaining cells simply copy the formula down the column. That's it.

In the following example you combine texts from three cells into once cell. That means for multiple cells just type &" " & after each cell you select. Give space between two quotation marks (" ").

As you now know the ampersand (&) operator is used to join the text strings. If you would only use it without the quotation marks (" ") in between it would combine the text string without any space, like the example below.

If you would use a comma followed by a space between the quotation marks &”, “& , you wold have the following results.

Have fun :-)
LindaRDale

Re: Combine texts from multiple cells into one cell in Excel

Post by LindaRDale »

Of, course Excel is great platform to store your file securely. We can also easily combine texts from two or more cells into one cell using the ampersand operator. I have a webpage https://www.resumesservicesreview.com/resumeprofessionalwriters-com-review/ and i also have many important pages or file I always want to do this on the Excel ways it is easy way to secure your data which looks so attractive.