Forum Index
shamskm.com Home

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need a help with Excel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Geographic Information System (GIS) forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: I need a help with Excel!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hallo,

I want to show the change in surface elevation, due to subsidence, with time of several periods as a chart in Excel.

I woul like to have along Y the periods of time (2001-2003, 2003-2005, 2005-2007, 2007-2009).

And along X, the surface elevation. I have the surface elevation data of the subsidence as (X, Y, Z) of points along cross sections going through the subsidence for each period.

I want to have the graphs for the four periods in one chart that I can compare them to each other and show the change in the surface.

How to do it??????????????

Thanks

Rose
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Geographic Information System (GIS) forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: