TransUnion credit report states that I'm deceased

Forum for webmasters. Experiences, hurdles in web design, web programming, web development, marketing, community building - anything related to websites.
Greyyya

TransUnion credit report states that I'm deceased

Post by Greyyya »

I've just come across a problem– my TransUnion credit report states that I'm deceased, even though I'm very much alive. I tried to apply for 3 loans and got denied for alI of them. Moreover, my credit score dropped because of those hard inquiries from the lenders. I didn’t understand the process of removing errors from my reports till I found this solution https://www.lawyersbay.com/resolving-the-deceased-status-on-transunion-credit-reports-a-comprehensive-guide/ but I don’t know how useful it could be for me. Has anyone else encountered this kind of situation? What should I do to correct it?
KianaWatkins

Re: TransUnion credit report states that I'm deceased

Post by KianaWatkins »

The guide you found appears to offer a comprehensive solution for resolving the deceased status error. It's always a good idea to follow the steps outlined in such resources, as they can provide practical guidance for correcting credit report inaccuracies. Additionally, seeking advice from people who have encountered similar situations can provide valuable insights and tips to navigate the process effectively.