What do you think?

General forum to discuss any topics of everydays life!!
AnnaSokolski

What do you think?

Post by AnnaSokolski »

Hey everyone, I came across this website called academicghostwriter.org. They offer ghostwriting services for academic papers and essays. I'm a bit conflicted about the idea of using such services. On one hand, it could be helpful when you're struggling with a tough topic, but on the other hand, isn't it unethical to get someone else to write your assignments for you?
EvaVarhilion

Re: What do you think?

Post by EvaVarhilion »

I've heard of these services before, and I agree it's a gray area. On the positive side, it could be a lifesaver for students who are overwhelmed with their workload or have personal issues affecting their studies. But I still can't shake off the feeling that it's not fair to those who put in the effort to write their own papers. Check ghostwriter service.
Haromos

Re: What do you think?

Post by Haromos »

I see both perspectives here. As someone who values academic integrity, I find it hard to support the use of ghostwriting services. Education is about learning and developing skills, not just getting good grades. Using such services might hinder that growth and understanding of the subject matter.