For newcomers: should you invest in cryptocurrencies

Latest info and analysis on the crypto market. While investing, keep in mind, there's always risk of losing your money. So keep youself always update.
Admin
Site Admin

For newcomers: should you invest in cryptocurrencies

Post by Admin »

If you are new in the crypto world, may be it's good to read the following article: Should you invest in cryptocurrencies

https://www.shamskm.com/should-you-inve ... urrencies/
Rinabaker

Re: For newcomers: should you invest in cryptocurrencies

Post by Rinabaker »

I've been looking for something that can be automated but anything to start would help. I have tried a few before but with no luck, and I am no programmer. I am only 1 week into trading so my only specifications are maybe Robinhood and Doge compatible, but not necessarily a need. My thought is just having something to work certain types of trades.
Antoniobeasley

Re: For newcomers: should you invest in cryptocurrencies

Post by Antoniobeasley »

Rinabaker wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:15 am I've been looking for something that can be automated but anything to start would help. I have tried a few before but with no luck, and I am no programmer. I am only 1 week into trading so my only specifications are maybe Robinhood and Doge compatible, but not necessarily a need. My thought is just having something to work certain types of trades.
There are many companies that provide automated trading bots for trading. They all cost about the same and have similar features. If you want more control over trade and want everything done for you then you should go for this crypto trading bot. I am also using this and found this bot very user-friendly and pretty straightforward.