Forum Index
shamskm.com Home

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How much we should sleep for a better health.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Mcglashan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: How much we should sleep for a better health. Reply with quote

Hello everyone. My question is about sleeping. I wan to to know that how much we should sleep in a day because i am sleeping only 5 hours in a day and feel weakness. Is it enough to sleep only 5 hours? Give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

dental newsletter
Brunoa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, It's not enough to sleep 5 hours in the day that's the reason you feel weakness. My advice to you that you should sleep at least 7 to 8 hours in the day and also concentrate on your food then you will not feel the weakness. I adopted these thing and i never feel the weakness this activities make me healthy.
born98john

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a big difference between the amount of sleep you can get by on and the amount you need to function optimally. According to the National Institutes of Health, the average anal sleeps less than seven hours per night. In todayís fast-paced society, six or seven hours of sleep may sound pretty good. In reality, though, itís a recipe for chronic sleep deprivation.

Just because you're able to operate on six or seven hours of sleep doesn't mean you wouldn't feel a lot better and get more done if you spent an extra hour or two in bed.

While sleep requirements vary slightly from person to person, most healthy adults need between 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night to function at their best. Children and teens need even more. And despite the notion that our sleep needs decrease with age, most older people still need at least 7 hours of sleep. Since older adults often have trouble sleeping this long at night, daytime naps can help fill in the gap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: